Classic Gingerbread Cookie Kit | Regular or Gluten-Free
Availability: In Stock
Order early to ensure product availability.
Make, bake, and decorate gingerbread man cookies with Ginger's Breadboys® gingerbread cookie baking and decorating kits! Stay home and bake!
A complete cookie kit for baking and decorating 3+ dozen 5-inch gingerbread cookies from scratch. To be enjoyed with children, grandchildren, family and friends. Bring fun to the kitchen for the holidays.
This is the ultimate gingerbread cookie kit. What's so special? Our gingerbread recipe cookie mix makes a very forgiving dough that is easy to work with and bakes a delicious cookie every time. For non-bakers and bakers alike.
This cookie kit shows how to make, how to bake, and how to decorate gingerbread boy cookies. Slideshow videos are available online if needed.
The kit's retail price is $39.95 for the regular mix and $42.95 for the gluten-free mix and makes over 3 dozen 5-inch gingerbread man cookies.
- gingerbread recipe cookie mix (regular or gluten-free)*
- custom US made 5-inch gingerbread boy cookie cutter
- cinnamon imperials*
- stamped cotton-blend cloth drawstring bag to hold decorating tools:
- 2 12-inch plastic decorating bags*
- 2 standard plastic couplers (base and ring)
- 4 stainless steel decorating tubes:
- #14 standard (smile, mittens and boots)
- #42 double-line (suspenders)
- #48 basket weave (belt)
- #30 closed 8-pointed star (suspender buttons)
- .70 oz liquid green food coloring*
- pastry brush
- 4 sheets parchment paper*
- recipe and instruction card
- 5 X 7-inch refrigerator magnet (so you won't forget us!)
Our gingerbread cookie baking and decorating kit is sustainably packaged in a rectangular tin measuring 10⅝" x 7⅞" x 3" and is shipped in a plain cardboard box (so as not to give away the gift!) Weight is approximately 3.25 lbs.
*These items available for re-order in the "Make Another Batch" kit.
As seen in the Atlanta Journal Constitution's 2019 Mother's Day Gift Guide!
(Not a gingerbread house kit, though you can use the dough to build a traditional gingerbread house. Not pre-baked or pre-assembled.)
Helpful Hint: When baking gluten-free, dust surfaces and spatula with powdered sugar to keep dough from sticking!